Sunday, February 8, 2015

JE ROULE = I Ride

JE ROULE = I Ride
We keep hearing about Eco friendly vehicles. And I keep wondering why not go back to horses. But then horses also have limited lives
So I got an idea that I think is above all
How about a bicycle. Hahaha. I know you are thinking you know what is coming next
Please don't judge a book by its cover.
Now first I want to build a bicycle where we have 2 paddles. 1st is the driver sitting ahead directly paddling the rear tyres.
Second and the more importantly the paddle that actually charges a battery and the power is used just like an electric bike.
Now I want to take this further to 4 seaters same concept 1 driver 3 charges.. Same for 6 seaters
Then even take it further to flexible options where you can link and unlink like compartments of a train. So every one going from virar to churchgate gets linked and unlinked on the way.
All I need is some one to find me and help me get the engineers for it

Next thing we know people will start giving lift as they want a second person to charge the battery.
Traffic will start coming down
Pollution will come down
With good charge we could still do decent speeds

Thanks for reading
JE PORTE creations and collections
Presents
JE ROULE

No comments:

Post a Comment